join us in helping struggling families achieve sustainable independence and stability
Family Promise can thrive in Tifton
with strong community support.
there are a variety of ways you can help...
To launch this program in the Tifton area, we need enough funds to support the first year's operational costs. Ongoing expenses include upkeep of a day center, salary for a full-time director/case manager, and transportation costs.
If you would like to help with operational costs, please send your tax-deductible contribution to:
Family Promise of Tift Area
P.O. Box 2151
Tifton, GA 31793
Family Promise of Tift Area is a 501(c)3 organization led by citizen volunteers who want to make a difference for homeless children and their families in our community.
We appreciate your support and are happy to offer you the convenience of an online donation option. Please enter the amount you would like to donate to support Tift Family Promise in the box below. When you click Donate, you will be redirected to PayPal to process your donations where you can use your PayPal account or a credit card of your choice. This is a one time donation transaction. If you would like to set up a monthly donation pledge, please use the contact page to reach out to someone to make those arrangements.
Family Promise of Tift Area benefits from volunteers in three main areas.
Organizational affiliate volunteers participate regularly in operations of the program such as transportation using the agency van or working at the Day Center in clerical activities or one-to-one client support.
A second area is volunteering through affiliate committee work such as fund development or public relations.
The third area of volunteer opportunity is within support or host church partnerships. Each affiliate church needs a coordinator who serves as a liaison between Family Promise and the church staff and volunteers. Host and support churches need volunteers to work within their church to support the families by providing fellowship with them, meals and companionship during the week. No matter how much time you have to share and what your gifts and talents are, Family Promise has a place of service for you.
Please consider joining us in Helping Homeless Families Achieve Sustainable Independence.
To volunteer contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, we need:
- Building for the Day Center
- 15 passenger van
- Office Furniture – desk / chair / book case (3 sets)
- Copier / Printer
- Approved Age Adjustable Car Seats (4)
- Pack & Play for infants (2)
- Conference Table & Chairs (seating 10)
- Computer Desks & Chairs
- Alarm clocks
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Infant Hygiene kits – soap, shampoo, infant bath tub, infant towels & wash cloths
- Adult Hygiene kits – soap, shampoo, deodorant, tooth paste, tooth brush, mouthwash, disposable razors, shaving cream
- Child Hygiene kits – soap, shampoo, tooth brush, tooth paste
- Hand Sanitizer for office use
- Basic kitchen appliances (coffee maker, toaster, microwave oven)
- Basic kitchen dishware
- Crayons, markers, colored pencils, coloring and/or activity books for various age children
- Bath Towels and wash clothes
- Hand held Hair Dryer
Once the Day Center is open there will be needs for
- Kitchen paper products
- Toilet Tissue
Wish list last updated on 7/30/2018